AirFit™ F10 for Her Full Face Mask Complete System
The AirFit™ F10 for Her full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability patients trust in ResMed traditional full face masks, in a compact design with pink accents and a smaller size.
• The mask is small, lightweight and provides a clear line of sight while you’re wearing it.
• With only four parts it’s easy to take apart, clean and reassemble.
• Quick-release elbow allows you to disconnect mask from tubing in one click.
• The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides a comfortable and secure seal for better performance.
• The SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks.
• Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses. All services provided by BreathePro.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by BreathePro.com and independently of the manufacturer.
|Component||Suggested Schedule||Full Face Mask||3 months||Full Face Cushion||1 month||Nasal Mask||3 months||Nasal Cushion||2 weeks||Nasal Pillows Mask||3 months||Nasal Pillows Cushion||2 weeks||Headgear||6 months||Chinstrap||6 months||Tubing/Heated||3 months||Disposable Filter (ultra-fine)||2 weeks||Resuable Filter (pollen)||6 months||Water Chamber||6 months|
*Suggested replacement schedule is based on manufacturer's recommended guidelines. Some components may need to be replaced earlier.