AirMini Setup with AirFit P10 for AirMini
Maintenance and inspection
- Regular inspection of the mask and its components for signs of damage is important to maintain optimal mask performance.
- For a thorough inspection, you should first disassemble the mask as per instructions in the user guide and inspect each part individually.
Checking the mask frame and tube
- Examine both the inside and outside of the mask tubing for any holes or tears. If damage is found, the frame will need to be replaced.
- Hold the frame and gently pull on each arm of the mask to ensure they are firmly attached so they can provide good support.
Checking the nasal pillows
- Examine the nasal pillows inside and out for general wear and tear, blockages, damage and deformed pillows.
- A light squeeze on the sides of deformed pillows can help bring them back to shape. Replace them if they are damaged or no longer fit well.
Checking the headgear
- Hold the headgear in one hand and run your other hand along its length. Stretch the headgear at various points to check for tears and test elasticity.
- If the headgear has damaged seams, is torn or has lost its elasticity, it should be replaced.