- BreathePro will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date. Opened products may not be returned. Unless noted otherwise, a 15% restocking fee will be subtracted from the original cost and a credit for the difference will be issued. Shipping costs are not refundable.
- To avoid returns, we offer a variety of methods to ensure accuracy of sizes and features prior to product purchases. Please make use of any sizing guides, product detail pages, or if doubt continues, please contact us.
- BreathePro.com will exchange items due to a manufacturer’s defect at no charge for the same item while the item is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. First, please contact us for troubleshooting. If required, a Return for Manufacture Defect (RMD #) will be issued via email, along with a return slip.
- No credits or refunds will be issued until we have received the product into our facilities and examined them. All credits will be paid in the original form of payment.
BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR MASK OR MACHINE PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- Mask sizes vary, even between the different models by the same manufacturer. Just because you wear a medium mask in one model, do not assume you wear a medium in another. Always check with BreathePro to be sure. Contact us by email or by phone.
- The medical equipment sold on BreathePro.com is of a personal nature, therefore, all machines/equipment cannot be returned once the package has been opened, regardless of whether or not the unit shows hours of usage.
- All warranties are made by the manufacturer and not by BreathePro. Any decisions for repair or replacement are made solely by the manufacturer.
- In the event any equipment that is NO longer under warranty experiences functional issues, a repair MAY be made by the manufacturer. The policy of each manufacturer varies. Diagnostic and repair fees may apply. All fees will be collected prior to submitting the machine to the manufacturer for assessment. BreathePro is a patient advocate and will communicate with manufacturers on the patient’s behalf or direct patient appropriately.
RETURNED ITEMS SHOULD BE SENT AFTER RECEIVING AUTHORIZATION (RMD #), ALONG WITH A WRITTEN EXPLANATION TO:
Attn. Returns Department
1390 Rt 37 West
Toms River, NJ 08754