AirSense™ 10 CPAP with HumidAir™
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine that is designed to make therapy easy. It features an integrated humidifier and can be used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for the optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses. All services provided by BreathePro.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by BreathePro.com and independently of the manufacturer.